Blackball Episode 1 Blackball Episode 1

NIXON'S BACK

COOL,
AS A BALL
IN A SWIMMING P-P-POOL.
Fantastic, everything kicked ass, and the extras gave it that added lifespan, GOD DAMN IT, WATCH THIS TOON IT RULEZ. infact, i'm gonna watch it again 5/5

NG Frontpage for Dummies NG Frontpage for Dummies

100% true

what can i say, awesome, who ever don't vote 5 sucks balls, good work

Frankiedaman responds:

Thank you kindly!

War Of The Worlds :Jersey War Of The Worlds :Jersey

FUNNY AS HELL

With graphics that rival the film and jokes that require stitches, how can speilberg compete. ROCK ON BLACKBALL 5/5

CCL game CCL game

What can i say

probably the best game i'll play this year, nice work

Alistair Cambellinator Alistair Cambellinator

10/10 for the blair remix

the game sucks but the blair remix kicked ass, it's so catchy and that's why you get a 5 woot woot

Smack the Frog! Smack the Frog!

Meh

It's ok but One Level! you need more levels and more things to whack. Actually this toon was whack man. more quantity and quality combined.

Magical Trevor 1+2 Magical Trevor 1+2

hmm

are you a barber=shop quartet, make up ya own songs

lessthan3 responds:

No, we're a band. And we do make up our own songs. It's called a cover, idiot.

Imagination Imagination

What can i say

this is a brilliant track.... thats it....anyone who hasn't listened to this needs to, an outstanding track. I CAN'T STOP LISTNENING TO IT. i have listened to your others and i can safely say this is the best (though the others are kick ass too) keep up the good work.

f2x1 responds:

LISTEN UP PEOPLE If the flow for yhis masterpice will continue i will reBuild it in FL 5 (because it was made in the Fruity Loops 3),and upload the better quality version!
--------------------------------
To ZooL152004 ;)
ThanX for the rewiev!
I hope other's will enjoy it as you did!

Is this optimized good enough? Is this optimized good enough?

only voted 0 cause its not all of it :D

but it sounds pretty clear, althougb its a bit LLOOOUUUUUDDDDDDDDDD :@ you may wanna play it in a higher tone too, a bit too draggy if that makes sense.