View Profile ZooL152004

what can i say, awesome, who ever don't vote 5 sucks balls, good work

Frankiedaman responds:

Thank you kindly!

FUNNY AS HELL

With graphics that rival the film and jokes that require stitches, how can speilberg compete. ROCK ON BLACKBALL 5/5

AWESOME

why in hell isn't this frontpage material, damn you newgrounds, DDAAAMMMNNN YYOOOUUUU. anyhoo, the slow mo bullet blew me away, you can tell how much effort you put in. can't wait for number 7, if you keep improving every episode you'll be workin for pixar in no time.

4 Game Reviews

What can i say

probably the best game i'll play this year, nice work

10/10 for the blair remix

the game sucks but the blair remix kicked ass, it's so catchy and that's why you get a 5 woot woot

the first game i give a perfect 10

what else can i say. I LOVE THIS F**KING GAME

5 Audio Reviews

hmm

are you a barber=shop quartet, make up ya own songs

lessthan3 responds:

No, we're a band. And we do make up our own songs. It's called a cover, idiot.

What can i say

this is a brilliant track.... thats it....anyone who hasn't listened to this needs to, an outstanding track. I CAN'T STOP LISTNENING TO IT. i have listened to your others and i can safely say this is the best (though the others are kick ass too) keep up the good work.

f2x1 responds:

LISTEN UP PEOPLE If the flow for yhis masterpice will continue i will reBuild it in FL 5 (because it was made in the Fruity Loops 3),and upload the better quality version!
--------------------------------
To ZooL152004 ;)
ThanX for the rewiev!
I hope other's will enjoy it as you did!

only voted 0 cause its not all of it :D

but it sounds pretty clear, althougb its a bit LLOOOUUUUUDDDDDDDDDD :@ you may wanna play it in a higher tone too, a bit too draggy if that makes sense.

I am a fairly chilled out guy, sometimes i try to make funny toons with a duck, other times i make tunes as a panda

Zebra Enterprise @ZooL152004